xsl-list

Re: Could I set an attribute to <xsl:sort> ?

2003-06-04 10:22:37
Martin Grigorov wrote:

<xsl:sort select="/some/where" order="{$ord}"/>

I have already try it - it doesn't work.
Elaborate please what do you mean by saying "it doesn't work": you've got some error or sorting doesn't work etc. Actually select="/some/where" in your example looks weird. I understand that's just sample, but having absolute location path in select attribute really doesn't make sense, because it doesn't depend on context hence always evaluates to the same string value.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog