xsl-list

Re: duplicate description, can't get rid of it..

2003-07-30 14:55:43
Okay i've almost taken care of my problem. What i do is that i call all the
templates inside of my 'HSContract/HSDataContainerType//HSDataContainerType'
template. This preserves order and doesn't ignore my data types like
<HSString> or <HSInteger> etc. So this is all good. But there is still
slight problem. Inside my description section, it somehow puts the
<HSDocumentation> for data containers.

OUTPUT HTML:
Inputs Descriptions

searchFor
Required: Yes
Value Restrictions: None

LookIn
on a NextAxiom server.
Required: No
Default Value: None

The search can be restricted to a particular project or package on a
NextAxiom server. LookIn/ projectName
optional input. Note that the possible choices for this input can be
retrieved by using a Web service that returns all project names on a
NextAxiom server.
Required: No
Value Restrictions: None
This is what the output looks like. If you look carefully, it is putting the
description for LookIn again before the object LookIn/ projectName.
How would i be able to get rid of this duplicate description. I can't seem
to isolate this problem. I mean i can't find it where it is happening.
Thank you all for any help/hint.
Regards,
John Liebermann