xsl-list

using functions in the name of a variable..

2003-07-30 10:19:41

Greetings,

I don't know if this is possible but i am trying to do it with no luck. I
want to create the name of my xsl variable on the fly, using the position
function.. is it possible?
I want the var to be named Col1 and have a value from column one attribute.

Thanks

                <xsl:for-each select = "//Table/col">
                        <xsl:variable name = "concat('col', position())"
select = "@col"></xsl:variable>
                </xsl:for-each>

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but
they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S. Thompson