xsl-list

RE: traversing to next Element

2003-07-30 08:54:39
I thought the same thing, its in chapter 1 of most books, but since one does
have to
put some effort to get to this list and post a message, I answered anyway.
Thanks,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
Andrew Welch
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 10:34 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] traversing to next Element

Hi all,

How do i jump to next element, for example,

         . ....

i'm in DIV and how do i go to FONT in XSL.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but this is one of the most
fundamental basics of xslt.

If you put at least some effort into a tutorial... it must have taken
longer to find the xsl-list and write the message than would to get past
the "Hello World" stage.

andrew