xsl-list

RE: problem in displaying html result on server

2003-07-28 02:37:08
hehe,

now this should be the definition of OFF-TOPIC

my idea is for you to find a list which deals in this topic,

good luck, Jim Fuller

-----Original Message-----
From: a(_dot_)rherrad(_at_)programmer(_dot_)net
[mailto:a(_dot_)rherrad(_at_)programmer(_dot_)net]
Sent: 28 July 2003 10:17
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] problem in displaying html result on server

I use a server annexed to a database 4eDimension ( french)
and i cant display the html result in navigator even it's
possible when i use navigator only. if someone have idea
thanks for him
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about
your job search
http://corp.mail.com/careers