xsl-list

parameter passing to included xsl stylesheets.

2003-07-25 07:13:38
Hi all,

I'm trying to work out the best way to pass a parameter to an xsl style shee
tthat has been included within the main stylesheet.

Is it best practice to declare the parameter in the main xsl and call it by
name in the included one? Or will this only work with imported xsl sheets?

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,
Postfach 3640,
D-76021 Karlsruhe,
Germany.

Tel: (+49)/7247 82-4042
E-mail : kelly(_at_)ipe(_dot_)fzk(_dot_)de