xsl-list

Re: saxon:omit-meta-tag attribute being ignored

2003-07-25 02:16:54
Hi Ryan,

Thanks - I had noticed that Saxon 7 appears to omit this extension,
and I thought I tried the saxon 6 name space, but trying that
namespace again with Saxon 6 made it work. Probably some permutation
of other things made it not work previously. I'll stick with Saxon 6
if no one knows how to make it work with 7.

If you're using Saxon 7, then presumably you're using XSLT 2.0, in
which case you can use the include-content-type attribute on
<xsl:output> to determine whether or not the <meta> element gets
added. Use:

<xsl:output include-content-type="no" />

to prevent the <meta> element being added to HTML or XHTML output.

If you're using XSLT 1.0 then you should be using Saxon 6.5.2 rather
than Saxon 7.

Cheers,

Jeni

---