xsl-list

Creating keys depending on input parameter

2003-07-23 06:43:26
Hi All,

I have an application where I use the same XSL file in several different
ways, depending on input parameters.  In one case I would like to create
keys to access the data, but I don't want to incur the overhead of the key
creation unless I actually need them.  I would like to control this by the
input parameters, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that.  The key
command has to be at the stylesheet level, it can't be in a template.  On
the other hand, if and choose must be in a template, and cannot be at the
stylesheet level.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Bob Stobie
bstobie(_at_)axsone(_dot_)com