xsl-list

RE: inheritance and encapsulation in xslt? / xslt for xlink?

2003-07-21 20:17:10
Hi again,

I didn't follow how this would work any number of levels deep.
<snip/>
div .class1 .class2 .classN {}

Or, perhaps a simple example (not content, per se):

#nav .title, #nav c\:title {
font-weight:bold;
padding:0px;
margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;
font-size : 95%;
}

Handles:

Or:

  <c:title>My Nav title</c:title>

FWIW, I believe XSLers (going to XHTML or HTML) should have a good
understanding of how to separate concerns regarding what are the bones
(XHTML) and what is the skin (CSS). XSL, thought about this way, is the
the
&deity; :)

Reading this again and thinking about it (this time)... Perhaps XSL is the
mother and XML is the father(?).

There is a flow to XSL transformations that can be flow'd throw CSS ('Use
the flowce, Luke'). OK, I am rambling - I'll stop now. :)

Best,
-Rob