xsl-list

RE: need help with MAX and MIN functions (if they exist)

2003-07-21 06:37:35

I'd like to select the max (and
min) closing price for each equity. I've been
searching through the zvon.org xslt reference and i
could'nt find max or min functions. Does anyone know
how to do this?

Use the "maximum" and "minimum" templates from FXSL.

True enough Demitre, but as you are already using vendor:node-set you may as
well use exsl's max() and min() functions...

I'm all for using FXSL, but in the case of simple exsl functions, why not use
those?

andrew

---