xsl-list

whitespace in xsl:copy-of

2003-07-16 13:05:19
I am using <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/> to remove
whitespace in a source XML document which is being
transformed into a target XML document.  This works
fine for all of my <xsl:copy> usages; however, when
doing a deep copy with <xsl:copy-of>, the whitespace
in front of the children elements shows up in the
target XML. How is this whitespace slipping through
the cracks?

I am using Xalan-C running under XML Spy to do the
transformation.

Stuart Zakon

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential information from
Medco Health Solutions, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are
hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution,  or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply message and then delete the
electronic message and any attachments.