xsl-list

Re: 'qname' is not a valid XSLT or XPath function

2003-07-10 13:17:23
Greg,

In XSLT, this would probably be:

test="not(preceding-sibling*[name()=name(current())])"

What you have ain't XSLT -- it looks like an old, dead, draft version of the language, or something else perhaps distantly related.

As for tutorials/references, the canonical reference is Michael Kay's "XSLT: A Programmer's Reference" (Wrox). A quick reference guide may be downloaded from http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref -- it lists all the functions and operators in unextended XSLT 1.0.

Good luck,
Wendell