xsl-list

Re: Efficiency with id()

2003-07-03 08:35:55
Re: Efficiency with id()
Thanks to Jeni, David and Mike for their id() suggestions
although the document in question does have ID declared in
the DTD, since it is so long I think I'll use xsl:result-document
to burst it out into separate documents, and thus negate needing
to find one small element in a huge document.  This can be done
easily enough since the main document will probably not be changed
that much (say once a fortnight) and only minorly then.

Thanks again Jeni, David, Mike - always answering my silly questions!

-James
--
Dr James Cummings, James(_dot_)Cummings(_at_)uea(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk,
http://www.uea.ac.uk/~q503