xsl-list

Re: xsl transformations on the client or server for NS6+

2003-07-02 09:16:00

yikes!
If you are doing something for
"two important clients" I would recommend using client side
transformations.

should read
If you are doing something for
"two important clients" I would recommend using server side
transformations.

my bad.
Rob