xsl-list

Re: Getting a NodeList from a NodeList II (Full Problem Shown with Code)

2003-07-02 03:50:22
Hi Allistair,

The one point I would make about using <= or &lt;= is that it does
not matter which one I use, both throw errors. The only way I got it
to work was with using > and then notting it!!

You should not be surprised that using <= in an attribute value gives
you an error. It would mean that your stylesheet was not well-formed,
so any XML parser should reject it.

The fact that using &lt;= gives you an error, on the other hand, is
hugely peculiar. Can you show us what the error says? Can you tell us
which processor you're using and how you're invoking it? Can you put
together a short example that demonstrates the problem so that we can
test it on our systems?

Cheers,

Jeni

---