xsl-list

RE: [xsl] {java} JNDI lookup for a file - returning a StreamSource to URIResolver and xalan, saxon, jd.xslt, resin

2003-08-29 12:57:07

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-
list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Michael Kay
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 1:18 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

I suspect you aren't doing a setSystemId() on the StreamSource. In
theory it should be possible to supply a Source with no known systemID,
so long as it doesn't contain any xsl:includes or other things that
depend on its base URI. But it tends to be fragile - the general
assumption in XSLT is that the base URI of nodes, in both source
documents and stylesheets, is known.

FYI, it does work when I set the systemId. How would this work with Tamino?

The xsl:include that I have first does have it's own xsl:includes - the ones
that will always need to be present for the (many) primary XSLs. The rest of
the includes are optional depending on the page layout/type.

Thanks,
-Rob