xsl-list

Re: how many TraX-XSLT-processors are there?

2003-08-28 10:55:46
Hello Michael and Steve,

thanks for your tips.

I will try Oracle and XSLTC.

Oracle cannot play a role in my student's work anyway
since it doesn't allow publishing benchmarks on it. So
even evaluating it for our purposes (in relation to
performance) and publish that would be impossible.
Besides that, we couldn't use it in an university server
for free anyway if I didn't mistake the License Agreement
("only for purposes of developing and prototyping your
applications"). Right?

Thanks - Burghard

Steve Muench wrote:

Oracle XSLT Processor implements it, too.

--
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben. (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)

Burghard Guether
xsl-list(_at_)guether(_dot_)de

http://www.guether.de/