xsl-list

RE: one element relative to another question

2003-08-27 23:21:58
Hi,

How do I determine the value of TextRow/@value when I am
evaluating the
DataRow/ColData/@values below? I need to see if the amount
will belong in my
Current or 1-30 column of the xsl stylesheet. I am traversing
the elements
in an alphabetical order so the orig order of the xml doc is
shot to hell,
and I haven't the luxury of modifying format of below xml code..

I didn't understand your question completely, but if you want get the preceding
TextRow value, then something like

  ../preceding-sibling::TextRow[1]/@value

will return it to you (the up-tree navigation depends of course on you current
position). Anyhow, if that doesn't answer your question, show us the desired
output from the example source.

Cheers,

Jarno