xsl-list

RE: <xsl:param> or <xsl:variable> question

2003-08-26 08:45:40
I think I got it working. I am using <xsl:variable> at
the top and setting its value as per the attribute
using <xsl:if> like

  <xsl:variable name="RuleColor">
  <xsl:if test="../@Style='ON'">#000000</xsl:if>
  <xsl:if test="../@Style='OFF'">#FFFFFF</xsl:if>
  </xsl:variable>

Thanks for your help though.

Abhi

--- "Kienle, Steven C [IT/0200]"
<steven(_dot_)c(_dot_)kienle(_at_)pharmacia(_dot_)com> wrote:

This sounds like a simple xsl:if with an
xsl:attribute solution:

        <xsl:if text="@style = 'on'">
            <xsl:attribute
name="color">red</xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:if>

        <!-- produce text here -->

The xsl:attribute element allows you to add an
attribute to the parent
element.

I may have misunderstood you need, but I think this
is what you'll want.

      Steve