xsl-list

RE: How can I get XSLT to write <cfreturn this>

2003-08-18 15:14:51
From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [xsl] How can I get XSLT to write <cfreturn this>

  I'm trying to develop a transformation that will
  output, among other things, this text (literal)...

  <cfreturn this>

XSLT is mainly designed to produce XML and that is not XML.
You coul duse
<xsl:output method="text"/>
to outpiut in text mode then you could use
  &lt;cfreturn this&gt;
in the stylesheet which will produce the required string.

Oops.  David is right (as usual); d-o-e isn't necessary when producing text
output.  Please ignore my previous post.

b.

| brian martinez
brian(_dot_)martinez(_at_)cendant(_dot_)com |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |