xsl-list

Re: xsl fo Hyphenation - language property issue

2003-08-14 12:13:42
Hi Pietschmann,
   Thanks for your response.
So basically what you are saying is.... if I use
hyphenate=true, then there should definitely be a
langugage specified.

Actually, my original problem was little bit more
complicated. Let me post that.

Thanks.
Mark

--- "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)de> wrote:
Mark Ivs wrote:
Can anyone tell me if this is this valid ...
<fo:block hyphenate="true" language="none">some
text</fo:block>

Can I have language="none" ?
Yes.

Well I tried this, I get this error....
[ERROR] if property 'hyphenate' is used, a
language
must be specified

You can't hyphenate unless you specify a language
the processor
knows. "None" is no such language specification.

J.Pietschmann

 XSL-List info and archive: