xsl-list

RE: RE: CALS Tables & CSS

2003-08-14 03:28:06

hi Andrew,

I followed for your instructions for CALS-XSL, now it
is working fine except BORDERS. I hope, if I include
the corresponding CSS it should work as well.

can you please guide me where to link the CSS FILE &
please provide the corresponding CSS FILE.

thanks,
smiley

Ok this is getting more like html help than xslt...

If you call the cals stylesheet 'cals_table.xsl', then you should import
it into your main stylesheet which has the css block, something like:

<xsl:stylesheet
        version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="cals_table.xsl"/>

<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes" encoding="utf-8"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
    <head>
charset=utf-8"/>
      .t {border-top-color:black ; border-top-style:solid;
border-top-width:1}
      .b {border-bottom-color:black ; border-bottom-style:solid ;
border-bottom-width:1}
      .l {border-left-color:black ; border-left-style:solid ;
border-left-width:1}
      .r {border-right-color:black ; border-right-style:solid ;
border-right-width:1}
    </head>

      <xsl:apply-templates/>

</xsl:template>