xsl-list

Re: OFF Subject...

2003-08-12 01:33:19
i guess you are using Oracle's XSU Java APIs. On
Oracle's site, the following example is given --

import java.sql.*;
import oracle.xml.sql.query.*;
import oracle.jdbc.driver.*;

public class sample
{
   public static void main(String args[]) throws
Exception
   {
      DriverManager.registerDriver(new
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver());
      Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:oci8:scott/tiger@");
      OracleXMLQuery qry =  new OracleXMLQuery(conn,
"select * from emp");
      System.out.println(qry.getXMLString());
      conn.close();
   }
}

i guess it won't be difficult to serialize the XML
string qry.getXMLString() to a file *in the desired
path*.

You may post your program(or its fragment), so that we
can suggest exactly whats required.

Regards,
Mukul

--- michel geadah <m_ace_g(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
hi,
I am using oracle 8.1.7 database on windows2000
server and i have installed
XSU in order to transform data from tables into XML
documents.
When i transform the table into XML i get the XML
output file in the
directory where the oracle is found
(E:/oracle/ora81/bin).

Does anyone know how to change the file Path of the
output?That is, i want
to get the output XML file in the directory that i
assign...

Thanks...
Micheal