xsl-list

Re: Re: [meta] why post? [was] CSS

2003-08-05 08:47:48

Mike Haarman says that Mike Brown  wrote

point. It seemed like an innocuous suggestion, to me, since even if I had not
correctly guessed what the original poster meant, making the suggestion
to use xsl:comment to generate comments was sure to benefit *somebody*.
It's becoming an increasingly rare event when I feel like helping anyone on
this list anymore.

although it hasn't reached here yet (so i'm not sure of the full context
of the quote)

Sorry if my followup caused offence.

I think after a week of threads on getting data out or putting data in
to CDATA sections, I felt moved to comment adversely on a suggestion to
hide some more document content:-) Probably my email was too terse (not
for the first time...)

David