xsl-list

RE: How to process individual values of an attribute

2003-08-04 18:55:37
I don't think there's a really easy way to do it for all cases in XSLT 1.0.

If the values are IDREFs, you can use id() to create a
nodeset and use for-each or apply-templates to process the nodes.

If they aren't IDREFs, you can write a recursive template using
substring-before() to loop through the space-separated values.

Lars

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]On Behalf
Of Néstor Boscán
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 3:36 PM
To: XSL-List(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] How to process individual values of an attribute

Hello

If I have an XML file like the following:

<element values="a b c d"/>

Is there a way to process individual values of attributes using for-each or
apply-templates. I want
to be able to process a, b, c, d like I process elements.

Thanks

Néstor Boscán ? Consultor

Teléfono Móvil: +58 414 2490162
Teléfono Oficina: +58 212 2437103
Fax Oficina:  +58 212 2435796
Correo Electrónico: nestor(_dot_)boscan(_at_)tcs(_dot_)com(_dot_)ve