xsl-list

Re: One XSL two outputs ?

2003-08-04 05:02:25
Thanks for the answers ... I'll look into those directions !

Simon.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: [xsl] One XSL two outputs ?

I know you can use several input files in an XSLT via the use of the
document() function...

However is it possible to generate several ouputs from the
same input/XSLT ? Are there some known workaround that problem ?

XSLT 2.0 has this capability (the xsl:result-document instruction) and
many XSLT 1.0 processors (with the notable exception of MSXML) have
proprietary extensions to do it. Details depend on the processor you are
using.

Michael Kay