xsl-list

RE: apply diff styles/formatting to an xml element in diff parts of XMLDoc : HOWTO

2003-08-04 00:35:27
How is it possible to apply different styles/formatting to an xml
element in different parts of the XML document for a resulting FO
document.

Using modes.

One way I was thinking was to apply "modes" but that would mean that
I would have to add "modes" to the XML document.

No, modes do not appear in the source XML document. Processing a
document in a particular mode is controlled from the xsl:apply-templates
instruction.

Michael Kay