xsl-list

Re: how to import access database to xml?

2003-09-29 09:56:29
Thanks for the reply.But I've Access 2000 and it does
not give me the option to save it as *.xml.Is there
any other way to do it.

Thanks..

--- Brook Ellingwood <brook(_at_)mootkat(_dot_)com> wrote:
In newer versions of Access:

File > Export > File Type > *.xml

I always end up cleaning the exported file up with a
text editor and regular
expressions (could do it in XSLT, but this is
easier) as the straight export
never is quite what I would have done. I believe
there may be a way to link
the export to a schema, so the output format will be
more determined, but I
haven't done it. Check Access's Help file.

-- Brook