xsl-list

Re: Re: <xsl:choose> or variable syntax incorrect?

2003-09-26 13:02:48
Ah. I missed something. It's just an XPath fix, as I wasn't looking for the
right element:

<xsl:when test ="boards/board">

Incidentally, I like Tom's approach of just assigning the color to a
variable better than mine. And he's right about the HTML.

-- Brook

From: "Kathy Burke" <Kathy_Burke(_at_)jabil(_dot_)com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:25:57 -0400
To: "'xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com'"
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: <xsl:choose>  or variable syntax incorrect?

Thanks Brook, that certainly is less complex! I'm using a very simple test
xml file with three <Station> elements, 2 have <Board>s, 1 doesn't. My test,
however, still results in the <otherwise> -- blue row for all 3 <Stations>.
My xml:

<Station name='StationOne'>
<Boards>
<Board sn='123'/>