xsl-list

Re: generate a table with rows and exactly four columns with xsl

2003-09-24 13:57:04
Markus --

Could you post the XSL file (tabelle.xsl) you're referring to in your
xml-stylesheet processing instruction?  You'd probably want to do two
loops, while checking you're not over your 4-column limit on each row.
If you could post the XSL file to the list, I'll be happy to play around
with it or maybe someone else on the list will get to it before me.

Tim