xsl-list

RE: javascript- variable question - in XSL document

2003-09-19 11:23:03
never mind- answered my own question just now - was a syntax issue with the
single quotes around the url... corrected code as such:

<script language="javascript">
  function getPL(form) {
    if (form.rptPeriod[0].selected) {
        varNow = "testText";
        window.open('http://192.168.1.13/OnePointBPO/popup.cfm?selectAcct='
+varNow
+','Popup',

'alwaysRaised=yes,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,height=200,width=200');
     } else {
        dateForm.submit();
     }
        return true;