xsl-list

Re: Re: whats the best way to create and use values for lookup (key-value) such that you can loop through it with limits

2003-09-15 21:59:56

"SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek(_dot_)sanwal(_at_)hp(_dot_)com> wrote
in message
Wendell
Dimitre
(My thinking was flawed as I was still thinking in terms of standard
programming languages..(done too much of it all for majority of my 25
years) local, global, private etc. ..whats the big deal about OOP. Off
the topic Question: Are functional languages better than OOP languages
and are there any Fnl languages that are OO ? )

Hopefully if they are in different <Sections > they should not conflict
on names? I'll check it out./:)

Another way, I saw somewhere (don't remember) was kind of like this:
<xsl:variable name=ColValue select=..expression..>
< if....
< if..
< when .. expr

</xsl:variable>

Do you think it would be possible to create such a thing where it would
give it would give out a value based on "creatively" created
expressions?

I cannot guess what you're talking about.

When you start by providing a complete (but minimal possible) example
demonstrating the problem you think you have, then we can think about the
solution.

At present the problem has not been defined, this is what I think is
obvious.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.