xsl-list

Re: forum question: emailing followups so they appear as a branch of previ

2003-09-15 07:45:32
On Monday 15 Sep 2003 15:21 pm, Abie Hamaoui wrote:
I don't think anyone responded to this, and it could be helpful to many
people on this list.
how do I respond to a posting in the forum such that my message is shown
in the archives as >branching off the message to which I'm responding,
instead of being in the <Possible follow-ups> >section?

I think you have to use a mail client that understands the relavent headers.
This probably means not-Outlook (express) ?

--
Tom C
"Land of the free, home of the brave... you have to be brave to live there and