xsl-list

Re: select the attribute II, compare the atrribute

2003-09-12 07:23:28
Also it depends in what context you are testing.

--- Abhijit Junnare <mavlaabhi(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
There is just a small problem I guess in the way you
are testing. This is your xml I believe

<id_mensajesforos seleccionado="si">46
</id_mensajesforos>

Use the following.

<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when
test="id_mensajesforos[(_at_)seleccionado]='si'">
</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

You SHOULD CLOSE THE SQUARE BRACKET AND THEN PUT THE
=
sign and THEN THE VALUE YOU WANNA CHECH FOR IN
SINGLE
QUOTES.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck !
Abhi

--- Dionisio Ruiz de Zarate
<dionisio(_at_)tinieblas(_dot_)com>
wrote:
i have, in one XML file this:
<id_mensajesforos
seleccionado="si">46</id_mensajesforos>

how can i determine the attribute value?
for this i am making this:
xsl:choose>
<xsl:when
test="id_mensajesforos[(_at_)seleccionado='si']">
s </xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>n</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

but it doesn't run well.
can you help me for knowing if the seleccionado
attribute value is "si or
no?
thanks

 XSL-List info and archive: