xsl-list

RE: TrAX API and xsl:message

2003-09-12 03:14:36
By default the output of xsl:message is sent to System.err; if you are
not seeing it, then it is because you are not looking at the System.err
output, or because you have redirected it somewhere else.

The message you are seeing is probably produced by your own application,
it is the message content of the TerminationException that Saxon throws
when you do xsl:message terminate="yes".

Saxon-specific questions are best asked on the saxon-help list or form
at sourceforge.net.

Michael Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
Cams Ismael
Sent: 12 September 2003 08:44
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] TrAX API and xsl:message

Hello all,

I am having a TrAX application that makes use of the Saxon
transformer implementation. In my stylesheet I have defined a
xsl:message element with the terminate attribute value set to
"true". When the stylesheet terminates on this message I get
in my output the message:
      "Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 75"
However the message itself isn't showed. Is there a way to
show this message ?

Kind regards,
Ismaël