xsl-list

IE XSLT caching problem

2003-09-12 00:31:27
Hi all;

I'm doing client side XSLT and forms in my webapp
usually generate XML responses as below:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/xsl/foo.xsl"?>
<root>
</root>

I've dumped HTTP traffic and it seems that whenever IE
tries to fetch /xsl/foo.xsl it sends "Cache-Control:
no-cache" header, which prevents stylesheet from being
cached, however, when I type the full URL for foo.xsl
directly into browser, no such header is being sent.
Could someone explain what's happening here and how
can I force IE to cache stylesheets?

Thanks in advance!