xsl-list

Re: generating dynamic XSL to apply to a single XML document

2003-09-10 09:26:55

Can anyone tell me why this doesn't work?
I don't think IE supports the embedded stylesheet syntax for
xml-stylesheet. (many systems don't as far as I can see).

If you are doing scripting anyway on the server do you _need_ to send
xml using a client side <?xml-stylesheet transform?
Couldn't you just transform on the server to whatever style is needed
and serve the result?

David