xsl-list

RE: In XSL FO: how do I repeat a piece of text other than the header or footer

2003-09-03 16:01:29
Wendell
Markus

Thanks to both of you. I kind of got what you were saying thanks to the
little sample code you wrote. Let's see if I can make it work for what I
want to do.

One last question about the above

Does a marker have to be written into a Header or Footer region (true or
false)? Can it be a part of the "xsl-body" region? Because that is kind
of the "fee' I am getting from the FO example of RenderX. Of course, I
may be wrong as I have yet to include the marker stuff into the bigger
picture that I am trying to paint.

And if it does not have to be in the header/footer if it gets placed in
some other area then does it "OVERLAP" on other content or "PUSH" the
other content down in the body-flow region of the paginated document ?

Thanks a million :)

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek(_dot_)sanwal(_at_)hp(_dot_)com