xsl-list

RE: Re: Re: Re: Converting specific child elements into att riutes of parent

2003-10-31 13:09:13
Hi,

Still i am not able to come out of this loop.  This is really frustrating.
Now I tried with XalanJ 2.5.0 and XalanJ 2.5.2 with the classpath set to
these version's jar file using -Xbootclasspath/p(exactly how its described
in Xalan-J FAQ at:  http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100CB &
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100B4).  Now the earlier error
gone
file:///C:/working/XML/elmToAtt.xsl; Line #31; Column #5; Cannot add
attribute id after child nodes or before an element is produced.  Attribute
will be ignored.
file:///C:/working/XML/elmToAtt.xsl; Line #31; Column #5; Cannot add
attribute id after child nodes or before an element is produced.  Attribute
will be ignored.

However its producing the required output when I run this within the
application.  Now i need to eliminate this error.  Anybody got clue on this
?

Thanks,
Ganesh.