xsl-list

RE: Select statement within HREF

2003-10-31 05:53:02
Michael, kindly see the reply I made to David.  It is very well
explained, what I am looking for.

It is not something as you described in "A Classis" :-)

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mhk(_at_)mhk(_dot_)me(_dot_)uk]
Sent: 31 October 2003 13:14
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Select statement within HREF

Thanks Emmanuil and Andrew..Both ways work fine.

Issue is, when I click on the link it takes me out of my
style sheet. It displays file.xml but goal is to display the
file.xml with the very first style sheet.

A classic.

(1) I want to produce this HTML document, can you tell me how?

(2) But when I produce this HTML document, it does the wrong thing!

Design your HTML first. Don't start writing your stylesheet until you
know what HTML you want to produce, and until know that it behaves the
way you want it to.

Michael Kay

This message has been scanned for all viruses by BTnet VirusScreen.
The service is delivered in partnership with MessageLabs.

This service does not scan any password protected or encrypted
attachments.

If you are interested in finding out more about the service,
please visit our website at
http://www.btignite.com/internetservices/btnet/products_virusscreen.htm