xsl-list

Selecting namespaces

2003-10-30 03:35:10
Thanks for answering me,
I have litteraly written the result, it did suceed. but the problem is that
all the namespaces on  the <xsl:stylesheet> element also appear on the
result file.
What do i have to do to select namspaces that have to appear on the result
file and to forbid the others to appear?
Thanks again.

The easiest thing to do is just use a literal result element like:

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="MyDoc" xmlns:my="MyDoc"
elementFormDefault="qualified">
</xsd:schema>

Usually, I'd put the namespace declarations that I want to appear in
the output on the <xsl:stylesheet> element, so something like:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:my="MyDoc">

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace="MyDoc"