xsl-list

Problem with displaying text which has "< >" characters

2003-10-27 06:15:07
Hi
Am trying to generate html using xsl and xml. I have a form with a text
field which takes some data, and when I display the confirmation page
for this form(which is also generated using XSL) , I display this data.
Problem is that if I enter some characters such as <abc> in this text
area, at the point generating the content for the confirmation page, I
get a javax.xml.transform.TransformerException :
org.xml.sax.SAXException : Cant have more than one root for a DOM !
Can some one tell me how do I correct this. Am using XALAN as my XSL
parser.
Thanks
-Satish