xsl-list

Re: cdata-section-elements

2003-10-23 10:32:17
Abie,

While cdata-section-elements will provide the serializer with the hint that you want the contents of the <script> element in the output to be wrapped in a CDATA marked section, it does not mean your stylesheet is now exempt from the rules of well-formedness.

Having the unescaped "<" in your stylesheet prevents it from being parsed: that's why you get the error.

If you escape the "<" to &_lt; in your stylesheet, and designate <style> as a cdata-section element, you should get the results you want.

Cheers,
Wendell