xsl-list

Re: org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException while transforming

2003-10-23 08:35:45
Sorry for coming back. This is my second email regarding the same issue
"org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available".

In my previous email, I forgot to ask if I can place the xalan.jar in the
application's own classpath rather than placing in the {JRE} folder. Does it
work if I do that? As I said, our client is not willing to change the JRE.

Thanks,

Pramodh.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pramodh Peddi" <peddip(_at_)contextmedia(_dot_)com>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: [xsl] org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException while transforming

Hi,
I am using Java1.4 for transformation. Our application is happening to
tranform huge files and it is failing giving the error
"org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available" while
transforming huge files.

I found that its the problem with inconsidtency between JRE and its xalan
libs it is using for transformation. And I could get away with this
problem
by adding a new xalan.jar in {JRE}/endorsed/ folder.

The problem is, our client (who is using our product) is NOT WILLING to
change their Java's environment, for some reason. Now I am confused what
do and wondering if there is any other way to get away with it.

Any help would be much appreciated. I am in real critical situation.

Thanks in advance,

Pramodh.