xsl-list

Design question

2003-10-20 01:26:09
Hi,

I have a number of  XML files that define the data (including basic
validation) that needs to be collected from different user groups (one group
of users will independently fill in the same form).
The data can be string, date and numeric etc.
All of the XML files conform to the same XML schema.
Using XSL the files can be transformed into HTML forms and, I guess, the
validation transformed into JavaScript for client side validation.
The data once entered into the forms by the users is captured on the server
and transformed back into XML. (Further validation may be performed
off-line.  A user may then be asked to correct the data).

Are there any suitable frameworks for such an application?

John