xsl-list

RE:   doesn't work for some browsers

2003-10-09 04:24:42
Hi,

I've been happily using   in my XSL stylesheets for a
while now but have recently come across a problem where in
some browsers the output is either displayed as a ? or a box.

I understand that this is probably due to the browser
misinterpreting the character encoding, but my question is -
how can I get around this problem?  I have substituted

By configuring your server to send a Content-Type header with the correct
encoding.

Cheers,

Jarno - Front 242: Headhunter 2000 (Apoptygma Berzerk Mix)