xsl-list

Problem with inheriting the indenting for <fo:list-block> element

2003-10-06 13:52:13
hello,
I am using list-block.
The structure of my XML is something like this

<Section>Title
 <Section>Title
  <List>
   <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
   <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
   <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
   <ListItem>
    <List>
     <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
     <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
    </List>
   </ListItem>
   <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
   <ListItem>zzzz</ListItem>
  </List>
 </Section>
<Section>

I have set "margin-left=12pt" for section inside a
section. And the start-indent for list-item-block to
be 12points. Since the list-block is a child element
of the <fo:block> elemet used for section inside a
section I expect the list to be indented 12pt relative
to the block for section thus total indenting should
be 24pt. But it doesn't seem to be working that way.
I am wondering if the list-block element is any
different from regular <fo:block> elements. I use Epic
with the same stylesheet and it formats it with
correct indenting (24pt) so wondering if FOP treats
this somewhat different or I am getting something
wrong.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards,
Abhi