xsl-list

XSLT Problem - Random Order

2003-10-06 01:11:55
Hi,

Currently I am facing the following problem while
converting documents into HTML from XML. I need help
to solve this.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Problem:

I want to see the output of books.xml file as category
wise. In books.xml 3 categories are given c1, c2, c3
within book elements. I want to see either c3 first or
c2 first in html output. But everytime it is coming as
per .xml document. I am writing the books.xml,
books.xsl below. Can you suggest me what specific
command I have to give in .xsl document.

books.xml
----------

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<books>