xsl-list

xml xsl user inputs handling

2003-09-30 23:50:18
Hi,

Excuse for dumb question. I'm a newbie.

I'm trying to buid up application which runs from cdrom. So, system
will works on the client side only and with varios versions of IE. At
least IE5 and +.
There's a xml file with info which I need to show and query.
For formating I used xsl and it runs quite good. But I have a problem
with queries. Of cours, it is possible to build query on xsl, but how
to handle user input for node value query? Please, advice, which is
best way to solve problem?

mr.g