xsl-list

Re: n-nodes recursive tree

2003-11-28 13:30:46
At 20:41 +0100 11/28/03, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
 > >You cannot expect to get any meaningful help by only providing a
(puzzling)
 >picture of what you think you want to get as result. This picture can be
 >produced in many ways that are not at all related and dependent on the
 >source xml document.

 I agree a better specification would be helpful, but it looked to me like
 nothing more than a problem of indenting according to the depth of nesting
 of <node> elements (that is, indenting according to count(ancestor::node)
or
 somesuch).

There isn't any indentation in the presented output.

There is, though it seems to contain a mix of tabs and spaces.
I saw this (with tabs converted to 8 spaces):

In effect, i will never know the max number of levels in tree node, and so i'd
like to obtain an html file formated with xsl and wich looks like that:

Tree
    ---- 1
    ---- 3